Thursday 26 February 2015

Hayden Williams Collaboration with Disney + Tumblr for Cinderella Movie


I am so excited to announce that I am partnering with Disney & Tumblr in honour of the live action movie Cinderella to reimagine and create a dress that Cinderella could wear on the red carpet today! This is a dream project & everyone knows how much Disney has influenced what I do. Stay tuned as my first ever couture dress comes to life and follow cinderellapastmidnight for updates on this amazing project.


1 comment:

  1. I have been a follower of yours since you sketched Rihanna's S&M outfits years ago! It's amazing to see your career progress and I get so proud of British artists like yourself! I also love how loyal you are to fans - you have tweeted/retweeted me back whenever I have mentioned you, and you always respond back to fans comments - which is so nice to see and I think this is something the industry lacks - niceness! Thank you for sharing your talent with the world..it has certainly paid off! x

    ReplyDelete